This Which One Doesn't Belong? interactive also includes:
As part of the larger series on Newton's Laws of Motion, pupils learn to relate representations of an object's motion to the relative strength and direction of the forces acting upon it. They compare position-time graphs, velocity-time graphs, verbal descriptions, dot diagrams, and data tables in order to tell which is not like the others.
- Use the Apprentice level as a demonstration, then assign the Wizard level for independent work
- Offers compatibility with smartphones, iPads, tablets, Chromebooks, laptops, and desktops
- Assumes prior knowledge of the first two laws of motion, force diagrams, graphs, dot diagrams, and data tables
- Includes a long list of related resources to help struggling pupils as well as those wishing to learn more
- Uses a system with stars and various colors to provide immediate feedback