This Which One Doesn't Belong? Projectile Motion interactive also includes:
Physics relates to the physical properties of everything, yet most scholars believe it to be mostly formulas and math. Three levels of questions progress from basic understanding to an advanced level of projectile motion conception problems. Practice covers vector diagrams, velocity time, displacement time tables, velocity-time graphs, and word problems. The lesson works as part of a series on vectors and projectiles.
- Remind pupils these require conceptual reasoning and attention to detail, so it is important not to rush through them
- Interactive works on any Internet-connected device with ease
- Relies on prior knowledge of projectile motion, vector diagrams, and velocity-time tables
- Teacher notes offer tips, related resources, and more
- Each question provides immediate feedback