This Which Pocket?—Paper Pool lesson plan also includes:
Scholars continue their investigations, make predictions, analyze data, and draw conclusions about Paper Pool. They learn to use the same data to solve for different variables and commonalities.
3 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- If using Excel, review how to sort data by multiple variables
- For advanced learners, ask them the pattern or formula for the number of squares crossed
- Relies on data collected in previous days and an understanding of the pattern
- Connect math and the scientific method
- Stresses patterns and predictability