This Who is to Blame for Romeo and Juliet's Death? unit also includes:
- Lesson Plan
- Join to access all included materials
Who's at fault? Friar Laurence? Lord Capulet? Friar John? As the culminating activity in a unit study of Romeo and Juliet, individuals craft an argumentative essay in which they assign blame for the deaths of Shakespeare's star-crossed lovers. A great addition to your curriculum library.
- More of a unit outline that a complete plan, the resource suggests an approach to the play that prepares class members for the final argumentative essay
- The performance tasks are designed in such a way that they can be integrated into a previously constructed unit
- The all the exercises and activities, including the viewing of the 1994 Frontline "Romeo and Juliet in Sarajevo," scaffold for the final essay
- Instructors can select the activities that fit within the framework of their unit plan