This Who, Me? activity & project also includes:
One of the most precious resources we have on the planet is water. In a comprehensive and engaging three- to four-day lesson, groups work together to determine where the world's water supplies are located, how pollution travels through the ground, then design a t-shirt promoting water conservation or showing that water is important to all life on earth. Throughout the activities, kids write in their journals, which is used for assessment.
- Variety of activities to support objectives and different learning styles
- Includes interesting ideas of how to create random groups
- Encourages creativity throughout the learning process
- Accompanying presentation has several typos and cannot be edited
- All standards references are specific to Georgia (which isn't a con if you're in Georgia!)