This Wild Weather worksheet also includes:
There are all types of weather happening around the world. Some areas get heavy rainfall, while others experience blizzards. Use a two-page reading passage to discuss all things weather related. After reading the text, learners respond to five cause and effect questions.
- Incorporate into an Earth science unit on weather and the water cycle
- Distribute as classwork or homework
- Reading passage is a Lexile® 610 reading level
- Worksheet assumes learners are familiar with comparing and contrasting
- Some individuals may need additional support in completing the sheets
- Comes with a question set and an answer key