This Will the Best Candidate Win? lesson plan also includes:
May the best man win! Or will they? Analyze the statistics of different voting systems. Using two-way frequency tables and other diagrams, individuals run simulated elections to test their accuracy.
5 Views 7 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Develop an interdisciplinary unit with the social studies department
- Have pupils choose a preferred method for a student body election and justify their choice with calculations
- Expects a basic understanding of the different voting systems
- Provides questions to ask students as they complete the activity
- Includes an answer key to each part of the lesson