This Winged Blackmail worksheet also includes:
- Primary Source
- Join to access all included materials
Here is an excellent resource to complement your study of short stories in your class! After reading Jack London's "Winged Blackmail," learners then respond to several text-based and discussion questions focusing on the theme of fear in the story's narrative.
- Consider incorporating a mini-lesson on text citations, as several of the analysis questions call for learners to cite the text for evidence
- Full text of short story included
- Large spaces provided for students to respond to questions
- Excellent analysis questions