This Wolves of Yellowstone lesson plan also includes:
To add wolves or not to add wolves — that is the question. An engaging lesson plan explores the reintroduction of wolves into Yellowstone Park. Learners research the effects on the ecosystem of the reintroduction and apply their research to a similar situation in another area.
- Maintain a glossary of new vocabulary encountered throughout the unit
- Requires individual Internet access for research purposes
- Expects a fundamental understanding the environmental impacts of animal populations
- Provides teacher notes to help facilitate the lesson
- Adaptable to different grade levels