This Working With Community and Cultural Resources lesson plan also includes:
On-Broadway, off-Broadway, community, repertory. So many types of theatre companies. Young theatre artists investigate the mission and goals of various theatre organizations to gain an understanding of the mission and intended audiences for a variety of theatre organizations.
- Encourage class members to attend or participate in a community theatre event
- Have groups research local community theatre companies to find out how individuals can become involved
- Includes lessons designed for elementary, middle, and high school classes
- Fourth in a five-lesson theatre arts unit
- Each lesson identifies the targeted benchmarks, includes suggested activities, and a list of suggested resources