Celebrate changing colors and falling leaves with a fun activity. Learners cut out, fold, and glue together a little box and some autumn things to put inside of it.
27 Views 11 Downloads
- Have individuals color the box and images before cutting
- Use the words listed as inspiration for an autumn vocabulary unit
- Images of how to put together the box and image accordions are included, but aren't entirely clear; you may want to walk through each step as a class or in small groups
- Lines show students where to fold and where to cut and all the areas where glue should be applied are labeled
- Images are cute; kids will enjoy coloring them in