Celebrate any birthday with this customizable crown! Kids can choose from six different crown patterns and cut out numbers, jewels, and phrases to add to their headpiece.
7 Views 12 Downloads
- Allow individuals to create their own crowns as a fun activity for their birthdays
- Use these crowns alongside another unit of study, perhaps on royalty or in relation to a novel or story that features a character who wears a crown
- Some of the pieces are rather small and may need to be cut out by an adult
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Offers several different crown patterns to choose from so that students can make their own special crown
- Comes with every number and a selection of different jewel shapes to cut out