Accompany the story Splish! Splash! Animal Baths by April Sayre with a graphic organizer designed to reinforce comprehension through sorting and classifying. Scholars sort animals that live on land and those that live in the water, and identify how each one bathes.
- Work with the class as a whole or in small group rotations
- Visit the library or search on mobile learning devices for additional information about land and water animals
- Requires the story or another one like it
- Images of animals are very colorful and may not print well in black and white
- Encourages classifying and sorting skills
- Appeals to animal lovers and young readers alike
- Some images do not fit the spaces provided