Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Ask your kids to demonstrate their mastery of short vowels. Learners fill in the missing vowel in nine single-syllable words. Each word is paired with an image.
106 Views 79 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- After students are finished, allow them to spend some time coloring in the images
- Use this at the end of a unit about vowels, perhaps as an assessment
- Handwriting lines are provided to support beginning writers
- Each short vowel is represented at least once
What Members Say
- Josh M., Special Education Teacher
- Toledo, OH