Make a study of different professions with this fun flip book. Class members staple the pages together and cut along the lines so that they can flip through and match all the hats to the uniforms.
17 Views 12 Downloads
- After learners match up all the hats with the correct people and uniforms, invite them to color in the images
- Use this during a unit on careers or community workers
- See the materials for a second version of the book, which makes a book with smaller pages
- While it's not entirely clear because of the hats, it seems as though all of the workers are male
- There are clues in the images to help kids find the right match (for example, there is a spatula in that goes through two parts of the image of the cook)
Included Materials - Join to Access
- Whose Hat?