This World Religions Project activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
This is a very well-designed comparative world religions project that offers clear guidelines, expectations, and supplemental materials to support learners in their research process. Class members are divided into groups and must then research and present on one of the five major world religions: Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, or Christianity.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Subtopics for research/presentation and what to focus on are clearly outlined for learners
- Research worksheets can be immediately administered
- Can download and edit resource to meet the unique needs of your course