This Write a Percent Markup Expression video also includes:
Markup isn't as common as discount, but your learners will still need to know that it means to add on to the total. The video introduces a double number line to show a 30% markup on t-shirts. Your learners will translate the number line into an expression that can be used to find the cost of the shirt. Video is last in a four-part series. Use first two videos for similar practice with discount and tax.
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Reviews misunderstandings of mark-up
- Use notes template as graphic organizer
- Only explains one example for markup
- Does not show how to use expression for other markups