This Write Algebraic Expressions Using Addition and Subtraction video also includes:
- Graphic Organizer
- Join to access all included materials
Get started with the language of math by writing algebraic expressions. Your learners can practice interpreting different scenarios into expressions using addition and subtraction. Have them plug in different numbers for the variable and use a table to organize answers. Use with the next videos in series for practice writing expressions with multiplication and division. Video is second in a series of five.
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Reviews other terms for addition and subtraction
- Explains misunderstandings when using "less than"
- Notes template provided as graphic organizer
- Only does two examples
- No guided practice provided
- Does not incorporate multiplication or division