This Write and Evaluate Algebraic Expressions Using Formulas video also includes:
Learners are asked to input variables or terms into an equation for perimeter and area. Once they've completed that task, they are then asked to evaluate the formula with a given value for the variable.
17 Views 9 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Use the the included guided practice to help check for understanding
- Instructors may need to pause the video at times for further clarification of the instructions
- Good approach to evaluating expressions that arise from formulas used in real-world problems
- The video packs three good examples into the core lesson
- Core lesson has too much information on one screen