This Write and Solve Division Equations Using a Bar Model video also includes:
Introduce the bar model to your mathematicians to show the relationship of division to parts of a whole. The method shows a visual interpretation of the different parts. The solution is found by rewriting the division into a multiplication problem. Video is last in a four-part series. If using as a series, some videos introduce inverse operation, while this one does not. Use other videos for the bar model with addition, subtraction, and multiplication.
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Reviews bar model and division vocabulary
- Visualizes the different parts of division
- Only goes through two examples
- Does not show inverse operations