This Write Equations for Problems Using Facts about Angle Relationships video also includes:
You can relate geometry to many sports, but this video relates it to billiards. Show your learners that the angle of approach equals the angle of departure. Challenge them to use this fact and the property of supplementary angles to write and solve an equation. This is the final video for the series on solving for unknown angles using angle properties.
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Video shows learners how to relate geometry to pool players
- Illustrates a possible test question on how to write an equation using facts about angle relationships and a triangle
- Video assumes that learners know that the sum of the angles of a triangle is 180 degrees
- The theorem that the measure of an exterior angle of a triangle equals to the sum of the measures of the two non-adjacent interior angles of the triangle is discussed, but not illustrated