This Writing Functions assessment also includes:
Visualize functions using two graphical methods. Individuals use input/output tables and mapping diagrams to create examples and non-examples of functions. Scholars then provide an explanation of why the relations are or are not a function.
7 Views 5 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Ask class members to write a definition of a function in their own words
- Develop a graphic organizer to compare and contrast relations and functions
- The class should be familiar with input/output tables and mapping diagrams
- The assessment is open-ended, allowing for the pupils to demonstrate their understanding on their terms
- Contains examples of work to illustrate misconceptions