This Writing Task 6.EE.2 Item 4 assessment also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Algebraic expressions offer a great tool for representing real-world situations mathematically. This short word problem addresses this skill by providing students with a simple context involving division and asking them to create a related expression. Include this resource as an exit card following a lesson series on algebraic expressions in the upper-elementary or early middle school grade levels.
- Students are required to support their answers with written explanations
- Resource is downloadable as a Word document, allowing teachers to make modifications to meet the needs of their students
- Document is formatted to fit two exit cards per page
- Resource includes incorrect grammar, making the question students are are supposed to answer unclear