This Writing Task 6.RP.2 assessment also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Angela and Esteban are both fast, but who is faster? This exit card provides the time and distance ran by each child, and requires young mathematicians to use ratios to determine which of the two is the faster runner. A perfect resource for concluding a math lesson on rate and speed, this assessment will provide teachers with a clear picture of student learning.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Students are asked to provide a written explanation supporting their answer
- Assessment clearly addresses an understanding of rates
- Question involves a context that is relatable to kids