Do you keep a to-do list? Are you looking for a streamlined way to keep track of your to-do's? If so, this task list productivity app could be just what you are looking for.
In today's busy world as an educator, it can be difficult to keep organized balancing both your work and home life. Wunderlist allows you to keep track of all the items you are responsible for, whether it be your grocery list or your pending list of report cards to write. This task management app also syncs across all devices: iPad, desktop, or iPhone.
There is a free version and a pro version.
The pro version is $49.99 for a yearly subscription, or $4.99 a month. It offers the ability to comment back and forth on a to-do list with multiple people. To-do's can also be assigned to a phone contact. There is also the option for unlimited sub-tasks, while the free version only allows for one sub-task per task.
- An inbox tab that displays completing tasks
- A starred tab allows a user to view priority or starred tasks
- a week tab where tasks for the day or week can be viewed
- The choice of different background images: a cuddly cat, an Eiffel tower, or a plain colored background lots of different options
- The ability to group tasks under one list title (e.g. Shopping List)
- The option to create nested sub-tasks under a main task
- Allows a user to assign a due date to each task with a reminder and the option to repeat the reminder
- The option to share a task list with an e-mail or Facebook contact
- The ability to add notes or files to a task
- A red badge for priority or starred items
- The option to sort task items alphabetically, by due date, or by assignee
How to Use:
- On the left side bar, select Add a List and give a title to the to-do list, such as "Papers to Grade"
- After giving the list a name, choose Add an Item to add a task to the list
- Select the task and set a due date or a reminder, add a sub-task or a file (note in the free version only one sub-task per task can be added and there is limited file space for uploading files), or create notes about the task
- Select the head aviator at the bottom of the app to create a contact importing from your e-mail list or Facebook
- Click on the e-mail icon to share a task list with a contact
- Touch the Arrow with the A & Z icon to sort tasks alphabetically
- As a educator, this app is a great one-stop shop for keeping all of your tasks organized and prioritized
- For your learners, they can download it to their smart phone or iPad and can keep track of their assignments
- A teacher can share an assignment list with due dates by e-mail with his or her class or share a to-do list with colleagues
- In the free version, there is a limited amount of file space for attaching files to tasks and only one sub-task per task can be added
- Clean interface
- Easy to use
- To-do lists can be shared by e-mail with colleagues
- To-do list items can be prioritized with due dates
- Allows to-do list items to be checked off
- There is space for an unlimited number of main task lists
- The app lacks the ability to view to-do list items in a monthly calendar view