This You’re the Network lesson plan also includes:
How do you rate? Young scholars use graphical data to analyze ratings of different television episodes. Their analyses include best-fit lines, mean, median, mode, and range.
3 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have each group use a different scale to graph the data and compare results
- Expects a proficiency with graphing two-variable data
- Requires a specific set of materials
- Includes an engaging introductory activity to provide motivation for the lesson
- Provides an option for assessment