This resource also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Learn about grammar the fun way! Eight activities about prepositions of time and place and phrasal verbs are sure to intrigue learners of all levels. Each activity requires minimal materials and set up, but will pay off in skills and assessment.
1 Collection 329 Views 264 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use the activities throughout the year, in a unit about parts of speech, or on a substitute teacher day
- Lessons include symbols for red paint and black paint, though they don't offer explanations for what the symbols mean
- Comes with necessary worksheets and more than enough explanation for each activity
- Each exercise includes suggestions for modification based on the needs of your classroom