This 20 Good Work Lesson Plans unit also includes:
What makes someone good at what they do? An amazing array of 20 lesson plans helps learners of all ages identify the life skills needed to be a high-quality, professional employee. The resources contain individual and group activities that your class can complete as a unit or as stand-alone assignments.
- Ask some professionals from your community to talk with the class about good work habits
- Have individuals create posters of the qualities needed to excel in their chosen field of work
- Younger scholars should be placed in small groups for several of the lessons
- The scenarios that students read and respond to are relatable and well-written
- Each lesson is easy to modify based on the age of your class