This 2001 AP® Calculus BC Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Take an abbreviated look at the exam. Class members review released items to prepare for the BC exam. The released questions are the six free-response questions from the 2001 exam. Three of the items have context, while the other three are pure mathematical in nature.
- Create warm-up activities using the questions
- Have the class respond to the questions and then, using the sample responses as benchmarks, determine where their responses would fall on a continuum
- Pupils should be familiar with Calculus BC content
- Provides descriptions of the items
- Contains sample responses with scoring explanations