This 2002 AP® English Language and Composition Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
"Don't go forth today." Why would Caesar's wife not persuade him to stay home? Scholars read an excerpt from the play Julius Caesar and write essays on why Caesar listened to Decius rather than his wife. Pupils then write two more essays that analyze text to determine authors' attitudes and opinions.
- Provide highlighters for marking key details
- Watch the play Julius Caesar
- Contains high level, complex text
- Includes rubrics for grading
- Offers examples of writing for comparison