This 2003 AP® Calculus BC Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
There are shaded areas, particles, polar equations, oh my! Teachers use the materials to see how their pupils compare to the AP® Calculus BC exam expectations. Scholars use the released items to practice on several BC topics and become aware of how the exam addresses those concepts.
- Print the questions on individual posters and place around the room; have class members work on them after finishing daily assignments
- Devise a relay with one item, where the first person in a group works on the item for three minutes then passes it to the next for three minutes and so on
- The class should be comfortable with the Calculus BC curriculum
- Contains an answer key with scoring guidelines
- Includes sample response scoring information
- Mathematical symbols are not all clear in the commentary document