This 2003 AP® Macroeconomics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
A country experiences inflation. What options does the government have to control the problem? Using authentic materials from College Board, learners consider the problem. Additional questions explore supply and demand curves, as well as evaluate production advantages two fictional countries have over each other.
- Create review activities using the problems for the AP® exam
- Use questions as a model for class practice sets
- Contains the free-response questions from the 2003 AP® Macroeconomics exam
- Scoring guidelines make quality feedback simple
- Some problems use relatable real-world scenarios