This 2004 AP® English Language and Composition Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
Are there unspoken rules everyone should follow? Questions from the 2004 AP® English Language and Composition Form B ask scholars to give opinions on how unspoken rules help people belong in society. Pupils also analyze a writer's opinion about acceptable statues and books. In addition, writers create essays that identify the argument of an excerpt from Silent Spring.
- Provide highlighters for marking details
- Allow graphic organizers for mapping thoughts
- Article discusses opinions about nude statues
- Contains rubrics and sample work
- Includes needed text to complete the exam