This 2005 AP® Psychology Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
How can diagnostic labels help children? Is hypnosis a useful tool or a fraudulent practice? An examination prompt explores controversies in psychology. A second, structured inquiry unpacks perception—and its various influences.
7 Views 12 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use one of the prompts as a basis for a class discussion on controversies in psychology
- Offer all or part of the assessment to practice for the College Board exam
- Questions are the short-answer prompts from the 2005 AP® Psychology exam
- Materials offer instructors flexibility to adapt to each class
- Resources, including scoring guidelines and rubrics, make student feedback easy to give