This 2007 AP® Macroeconomics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
What happens when stock market prices fall and many investors sell off their holdings? Scholars explain the effects as they answer the question from the AP® exam. The resource provides other authentic College Board questions that include an exploration of monetary policy and a consideration of the factors that go into gross domestic product.
- Use one of the questions to structure direct instruction around a concept
- Offer all or part of the assessment in review for the AP® exam
- Contains the free-response questions from the 2007 AP® Macroeconomics exam
- Materials are easy to adapt to a variety of classes for thorough assessment
- Scoring guidelines simplify feedback
- Some of the questions appear dated, as they use benchmark years from over a decade ago