This 2007 AP® Macroeconomics Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
Australia and New Zealand are close trading partners. So what happens when one country goes into a recession? Learners consider the impact using authentic materials from College Board. Other practice questions include examinations of the effects of tax credits on businesses and how the interest rates of the European Union and United States are connected.
- Use questions as a model to create similar practice problems
- Offer all or some of the questions as a review for the AP® exam
- Items are the free-response questions from form B of the 2007 AP® Macroeconomics exam
- Scoring guidelines—including answer keys—make feedback easy
- Questions revolve around real-world scenarios and are relatable