This 2007 AP® Psychology Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
It's hard to make friends, and psychology helps explain why. Learners examine a case study where a new member to a club is looking to form friendships. What helps and what can get in the way? A second question asks scholars to examine schizophrenia, including its symptoms and treatments.
- Create questions similar to the schizophrenia query to jigsaw a group discussion of mental illness
- Use the friendship case study to structure a class discussion
- Provides the free-response questions from the 2007 AP® Psychology exam
- Questions are relatable, making them more realistic and engaging
- Materials offer authentic test practice for the AP® exam