This 2008 AP® Macroeconomics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
How could consumer confidence affect an economy otherwise operating smoothly? A prompt from College Board examines the topic. Other questions include exploring the production possibilities of two fictional nations and evaluating a hypothetical country's international trade.
- Use questions to practice for the AP® exam
- Offer one of the problems as a warm-up or closing activity for a lesson
- Contains the free-response questions from the 2008 AP® Macroeconomics exam
- Questions allow for authentic exam practice before taking the actual test
- Answer keys and sample responses make scoring easy to give test takers quality feedback