This 2010 AP® Macroeconomics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Defense spending often has massive impacts on the economy. Learners consider its effect in a hypothetical case and structured questions from College Board. A second query asks them to consider the effects of international trade on currency exchange.
- Use some or all of the assessment to help learners prepare for the AP exam
- Structure a small-group activity around one of the questions for skills practice
- Items include the free-response questions from the 2010 AP® Macroeconomics exam
- Materials, including sample responses, make giving feedback easy
- Authentic College Board materials allow for exam practice