This 2011 AP® Environmental Science Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Beetle population, climate change, and acidification are all real environmental threats. Scholars display their knowledge of these threats and offer solution strategies in a four-question assessment resource. Questions from the AP® exam provide individuals with a scenario they must analyze using a series of sub-questions.
- Introduce assessment questions as a supplement during each unit throughout the course
- Post questions and solutions to a class website for learners to use independently
- Questions expect pupils to process information and use a high level of analysis
- Offers sample solutions with explanations
- Provides a scoring rubric for each question