This 2012 AP® English Literature and Composition Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Does the world shape a person's character? Scholars choose a novel or play, take a close look, and write essays about how surroundings affect a character. Writers also analyze literary elements in an excerpt from a novel and poetic devices used in a poem.
- Allow the use of highlighters to mark key details in text
- Does not provide text for Under the Feet of Jesus
- Readers may need resources to help choose a play or novel for writing essay three
- Offers a variety of text for questions (poem, novel, plays)
- Gives rubrics for scoring to assess understanding