This 2013 AP® Calculus AB Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
What is the important stuff? The free-response questions from the 2013 Calculus AB exam highlight the topics in calculus assessed that year. Items provide pupils the opportunity to experience questions similar to what they will see on their exams, and teachers the opportunity to see common errors made by test takers.
- Group class members to work on a problem, making sure there is a member in each group that knows how to explain how to work the problem
- Review released items from several years to observe trends
- Individuals must complete the Calculus AB course material first
- Contains sample responses from test takers
- Includes a narrative about the intent of each question
- Provides a scoring rubric with the number of points to award per part of the answer