This 2014 AP® Environmental Science Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Less than half of AP Environmental Science test takers pass each year. The College Board releases previous test questions covering topics from greenhouse gases to ecological succession to help scholars prepare for future assessments. Use the four free-response questions to set young scientists up for success.
- Use as practice writing questions throughout the year in preparation for the AP exam
- Save papers from year to year and let pupils read poor, good, and great responses to get an idea of the differences
- Assumes prior knowledge of all content in AP Environmental Science
- Includes actual AP content, shared for public use
- Encourages writing, scientific thinking, and mathematical communication