This 2014 AP® Macroeconomics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
What is the role of the Federal Reserve? Scholars consider how the bank works behind the scenes of the economy using authentic College Board materials. Other questions consider the impact of inflation on trade with a friendly partner and examine various scenarios on an economy that is otherwise strong.
- Use one of the problems to stimulate a class discussion on banking policy
- Offer all or part of the assessment as practice for the AP® exam
- Questions are from the 2014 AP® Macroeconomics exam
- Problems allow for application of content instruction
- Feedback is easy using included rubrics