This 2015 AP® Macroeconomics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Currency exchange is a big factor in governments making economic decisions. Scholars consider various scenarios to evaluate how factors such as interest rates and private investments would affect a nation's economy using a practice test from College Board. Additional questions consider countries' production advantages and evaluate what the United States government should do if the country is operating below full employment.
- Use the questions as case studies to challenge learners
- Offer all or part of the assessment as test practice or review
- The free-response portion of the 2015 AP® Macroeconomics exam
- Problems are scaffolded, making them easy to adapt
- Materials and rubric allow for authentic test practice for the exam