This 2015 AP® Physics 1 Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
It's rare for even 40 percent of test takers to pass the AP Physics 1 exam. Improve those odds for young scientists with the help of actual free response questions covering topics from free body diagrams to velocity. The College Board provides not only the questions, but also sample answers, statistics, and scoring guidelines.
- Assign one question per day only allowing the recommended amount of time
- Discuss the ideal answers, the common omissions, and how your scholars would be scored
- Assumes prior knowledge of all AP Physics 1 content
- Encourages scientific writing, mathematical analysis, and critical thinking skills
- It's easy to divide the questions into parts or give as a whole set