This 2016 AP® Chemistry Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
The College Board published the mean score on the 2016 AP Chemistry exam as a 2.69, but a minimum of a three is required to earn college credit. Help pupils study for the upcoming exam with actual test questions, sample answers, and more. The great detail in answers on topics from acids to titration and scoring guidelines remove some of the mystery and fear prior to testing.
- Use one question per day in the weeks leading up to the AP test to help students prepare
- Go over the common omissions and errors for each question with all scholars
- Assumes a high comfort level with all AP Chemistry content
- Encourages writing, scientific thinking, and mathematical communication
- Offers teacher references with statistics as well as teaching suggestions