This 2016 AP® Environmental Science Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
The average student scores less than three points, out of five, on the AP Environmental Science test. Most do well on the multiple choice and struggle with the free-response section. Encourage extra free-response practice with actual test questions covering soil formation and climates. The College Board also released answer guides, scoring guidelines, and more that align with the exam.
- Use as practice writing questions throughout the year in preparation for the AP exam
- Assign teams of pupils to grade answers based on the scoring guidelines given by AP; each team should grade three to four papers that belong to others
- Expects individuals have prior knowledge of all AP Environmental Science content
- Encourages writing, scientific thinking, and mathematical communication
- Offers tips for altering instruction to avoid common mistakes