This 2016 AP® Psychology Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
What conditions influence a student's performance on a high-stakes test? What is the mental health aftermath of a car accident? Case studies examine these and similar questions. Pupils also sharpen their test-taking skills as they work through the questions.
- Ask learners to consider the case studies in a group discussion
- Administer all or part of the exam to sharpen test-taking skills
- Assessment items are the free-response questions from the 2016 AP Psychology examination
- Rubrics and guidelines make scoring and student feedback simple
- Test items are easy to adapt to a variety of lessons and learners