This 2016 AP® United States History Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
The British and Spanish both had footholds in the New World, yet they had different approaches. Scholars explore the dynamics, along with the reasons behind immigration to the United States and business practices of the Gilded Age in a series of structured prompts. A documents-based question investigates the women's rights movement after World War II, and other queries delve into the role of the United States during World War I and the Reconstruction Amendments.
- Use the documents-based question to inform a class discussion on the changing roles of women in American history
- Offer all or part of the assessment to practice for the College Board exam
- The free-response questions from the 2016 AP® United States History exam
- Primary sources are edited and curated for easy adaptation into a variety of lesson plans
- Materials include rubrics and scoring guidelines, making student feedback easy